Thursday 21 February 2013

SKYFALL

This week I began working on my latest brief which involved making a set of posters for the Tyneside cinema. I have decided to start with the Skyfall poster and below you can see my initial design done on Illustrator using the pen tool and then a coloured version. 
I decided that the design wasnt quite eye catching enough so I decided to add more detail, after that didnt work I decided to add the colours manually using the paint brush on Photoshop to create a new more interesting illustration.















Here are a few examples of different structures for the poster with the title in different positions, I am not sure which one works best at the moment but I think when I have all of the other text and information on the poster I will have a better idea of how the whole thing should look.  





1 comment: